The Signature 2023 line up has some of the UK’s most renowned chefs – and they will all be cooking up a storm for charities in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
For the first time, there will be a double helping of Signature in 2023. The Chester Hotel will play host to the first course of events in April, with further delights on the menu in September and November.
And, this year’s line up features more Michelin stars, red rosettes and celebrity chefs than ever.
- Angela Hartnett MBE – one of the most high-profile women in the Michelin-starred restaurant world
- Claude Bosi – Culinary, two Michelin star, giant known for his highly skilled classical techniques
- Atul Kochhar – Signature friend and favourite; one of the first Michelin starred Indian chefs
- Tom Brown - known for his incredible cookig and winner of GQ Best Chef 2020
- Phil Howard - A quiet culinary professional, a chef’s chef and highly respected culinary figure
- Tom Aikens - one of the youngest chefs to win two Michelin stars at the age of just 26
- Glynn Purnell - The Yummie Brummie - a Signature Food Festival favourite
- Lisa Goodwin-Allen - one of the most innovative and exciting chefs in the UK today